Tickets for Cotswold Raspberry Jam on Saturday 30 April 2016 are now available.
As usual, the event runs 1-4pm at the University of Gloucestershire’s Park Campus in Cheltenham.
This time we are allocating tutorial places in advance, as the tutorials were massively oversubscribed last time. If you want to be guaranteed a place on a tutorial, please pick a tutorial ticket. There will two tutorials:
* LEGO Burglar Alarm – a buzzer triggered by a LEGO door – Python coding & electronics
* Maze Game – Scratch coding
Each tutorial will be run twice, and will have 12 places per tutorial. Total 44 tutorial places. Please only allocate ONE tutorial per person. General admission tickets, without a tutorial, are also available.
You don’t need to bring anything to the tutorials, all equipment will be provided including a Raspberry Pi. However if you would like to bring your own Raspberry Pi, then you can either borrow (free) or buy (£5) a memory card with all the files ready to use, on the day. We will have more than 10 each of rental and purchase cards available (far more than last time!). Keyboards, mice and monitors will be provided so you don’t need to bring those.
We will also have:
* Lots of show & tell projects – in particular we’re hoping that David Pride will bring along his Connect 4 Robot
* A Raspberry Pi 3 as a raffle prize – that’s right, brand new today, THREE!
* A Raspberry Pi Zero as a raffle prize – complete kit with mini hub, WiFi and HDMI connector
* More to be announced – if you have a project that you’d like to show off, or even a half-finished project you’d like advice with, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org