At every event we try to provide a new coding tutorial aimed at beginners. Typically these are done classroom-style, away from the main show-and-tell area, with several identical Raspberry Pis and two pupils per machine. We also have a number of prepared SD cards for those pupils who wish to bring their own Raspberry Pis to the tutorial.
Places are prioritised for children first. If the main tutorial is oversubscribed, then we also run additional one-on-one or small group tutorials in the show-and-tell area.
Downloads & print-outs
- Files for May 2018 Workshops now available 19 May 2018
- Workshop files for March 2018 5 Mar 2018
- Jan 2018 & Nov 2017 workshop files 26 Jan 2018
- September 2017 workshop files 23 Sep 2017
- June 2017 workshop files available – Minecraft – Motors 28 Jun 2017
- Workshop files for March 2017 now available 26 Mar 2017
- How to update Raspberry Pi Raspbian operating system software 20 Mar 2017
- Files for Jan 2017 tutorials now available 29 Jan 2017
- Downloads for Workshops – Nov 2016 27 Nov 2016
- September 2016 tutorial downloads 25 Sep 2016
Equipment & components
All equipment is provided free at our events. Keyboards, mice and monitors are kindly provided by our venue hosts, the University of Gloucestershire, but all other equipment at the event is funded by donations - keep a look-out for the large Jelly Baby money-box and please donate if you can.